06 November 2012

Hello again...!

I'm so sorry dear all if I haven't posted on my blog for so long.  i have been busy building up my photography business. I have taken photos of a lovely young woman during her pregnancy and then of her absolutely gorgeous little girl, born on the same day as me, how special!! I have photographed 3 sweet little siblings, photos on my blog soon.  I have done some work for a kids' clothes label Flossy & Tosh, the prettiest dresses around i'd say, and once they have given me permission to, i would like to put some of these photos on my blog too!  You can also check the Redcurrent website (www.redcurrent.co.nz), the big photos at the top of each category are mine!! 
but in the meantime, i have not been fair to my friends on my blog.  I still read you all, even if I haven't had time to write any comments on your lovely blogs. 
please come and visit me at fotographiebyflorence.blogspot.com.  Below are some of the photos i have taken, i hope they will make you want to visit my photo blog...






2 comments:

  1. wow congratulations on your photography successes! I also love redcurrent shops - so cool that you are photographing for them :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really are good at this-these images are very special-no wonder your doing so well (redcurrant-cool!!!) the baby on the pastel blankets is outstanding x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Through them, I have learnt that there are some truly beautiful people out there. Thank you.