01 January 2011

A photo and a thought a day


"If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea. " (Antoine de Saint-Exupery)


I only started my blog a couple of months ago, and since then I have wondered which direction my blog should/would take. In my profile I say that I wanted to try and inspire people in some way, but I have since realised that this is no small goal, and it is harder done than said. (So I congratulate all of you who manage to do just that, inspiring others).

I loved crafts, but my passion is photography. So I thought maybe that's where I should start and I have therefore decided that I am going to post a photo a day. I will make sure that this photo is of the highest standard I can achieve that day. I know from experience that even taking one good photo a day is actually a difficult task, but what makes me excited about this project is the fact that it is going to help me a lot with my photography, and make me get out there and shoot (which I haven't done so much since Lucie Belle's arrival 7 months ago).

So a photo a day, for this whole year, starting today.

And just to make it more interesting for people who may come across my blog, I am also going to post a thought a day. Why not? It will give me something to think about, and something to share with others, and something for others to think about hopefully. These thoughts may lead to interesting discussions, new friendships, who knows...?

Happy New Year to you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Through them, I have learnt that there are some truly beautiful people out there. Thank you.