15 May 2011

More peggy squares



Yes, I'm nearly there, twenty more peggy squares to crochet and my boys will have a blanket each for those cold days when they are reading on the sofa, or occasionally watching tv.
I love those squares so much that I would love to share how to make them, but I am wondering whether anyone would be interested in looking at my blog for a tutorial when there are so many tutorials already out there??
I will be back with more pictures when the blankets are finished. I am hoping to have them done by the end of next week. That would be a good goal that would keep me away from spending too much time (and money) in opshops...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Through them, I have learnt that there are some truly beautiful people out there. Thank you.