20 March 2012

my new blog: fotographie by florence

i am very excited as i have officially embarked on a new adventure! i am starting my own business, as a photographer.
my flyer is ready to go out. i have been working on my business plan, opening an account, getting GST registered, etc.  It's all very interesting, but starting my new blog is far more exciting.
you can find it by clicking this link fotographiebyflorence.
i hope you will be able to stop by and have a look at it.
merci et a bientot!
xx

3 comments:

  1. Wow congrats! A new adventure! I'll go and check the blog, and best of luck with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woop Woop! Love adventures! I wish you all the best and I will definately follow your new blog... Hmmmm My daughter is coming home to vist soon and we don't have a family photo of the four of us as adults (pre daughters having partners.)Now there's an idea :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anytime Michelle, plus that would give us a chance to meet! xx

      Delete

I love reading your comments. Through them, I have learnt that there are some truly beautiful people out there. Thank you.