01 April 2012

Treasured finds


hello
i would love to find
some cool vintage fabrics
lovely crochet blankets
more mirrors, really funky ones, for my collection
some vintage pyrex dishes (i only have one...)
and of course, top of my list, any type of cathrineholm enamel dishes
(i only own a tiny little bowl)
oh well.
in the meantime, i have found
a third vintage cage
a bird picture
a cool little duster with real feathers and a retro green handle
and that's all...

i'll keep looking!
for lots of great finds, visit her library adventures
bye for now xx





1 comment:

  1. I am also searching high and low for some catherineholm... I am still holding out hope.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Through them, I have learnt that there are some truly beautiful people out there. Thank you.