11 June 2011

objects of desire

I have made a list of some of the beautiful objects I really would love to own:

a sweet little suitcase, like this one on Etsy, here


a vintage train case (on Etsy, here)


an extra long wooden table. I fell in love with this one on Down that little lane blog (here)


a standard lamp (this one is different, covered with wool from head to toes, here)



this Cath Kidston underbed storage bag, that would be very useful and prettier than what's there at the moment! Plus, they are actually quite cheap, so I'm looking into getting a couple right now...
And I'd love to be the proud owner of one of these absolutely gorgeous Ruche tops: so many beautiful objects to dream about...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Through them, I have learnt that there are some truly beautiful people out there. Thank you.