25 June 2011

Photo series: eery

hello, bula from Fiji. its heaven here. we left NZ just at the right time, when things were really starting to be cold and bleak. We arrived on Monday, in paradise literally. Bedroom looking directly onto the beach, beautiful weather, hot and dry, lovely food, and most importantly, the loveliest people I have ever met. Fijians are just so caring and friendly, it is making my stay here magical.
For my second Photo series: I chose my 'eery' pictures. I love misty mornings and ethereal looking things and places. I hope you will enjoy these photographs, they are some of my favourite.
Back home on Monday, with more postings, maybe some photos of Fiji!
xxx









3 comments:

  1. stunning!!!!!!!!!! love everyone. Enjoy your sweet holiday x

    ReplyDelete
  2. All amazing, but that last photo blows me away, I think because it reminds me of an English winter x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know me so well!!! I have this book.
    oo cant wait to stalk this blog it looks delish! x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Through them, I have learnt that there are some truly beautiful people out there. Thank you.